Assignment 2: Reference Management.
Follow the instructions given to complete this assignment.
Topic: Smartphone and medical related App usage among medical students of the University of Health and Allied Sciences, Ho
- You can use any academic database for this assignment. (Google Scholar, PubMed, ScienceDirect, etc)
- Download five free full-text articles that relate to the topic above
- Create a folder in Mendeley with the name First_Article
- In the folder, build a library with your downloaded articles
- Create a sub-folder with the name Chapter_One and download a sixth article with bibliographic details given under No. 6 below:
- Payne, K.F.B., Wharrad, H., & Watts, K. (2012). Smartphone and medical related App use among medical students and junior doctors in the United Kingdom (UK): A regional survey. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making, 12(1), 121.
- Take a screenshot of your Mendeley Library showing the main and sub-folders. Save the screenshot as a PDF document with the name: YourIndexNumber_Screenshot_2017 (eg. SM/MED/16/0110_Screenshot_2017)
- Next write a two-paragraphed introduction in Microsoft Word on the above topic using the six downloaded articles
- Using Mendeley-Cite-O-Matic in your Microsoft Word, cite all materials used in writing your introduction (Using the Vancouver Referencing Style).
- On a separate page, create the bibliography for all your references.
- Save your document in PDF with the name: yourIndexNumber_Assignment2_2017 (eg. SM/MED/16/0110_Assignment2_2017)
Send your two documents (SM/MED/16/0110_Screenshot_2017 and SM/MED/16/0110_Assignment2_2017) to email@example.com
Deadline (Tuesday, 18th April, 2017, 12:30 pm)